(Senior) Manager (m/f/d) Bank Management
fink. stands for the highest level of expertise in the efficiency-enhancing transformation of processes, methods, data, and architectures for bank management. fink. combines the know-how of the individual disciplines Finance & Regulatory, Risk & Treasury, and Compliance with a distinctive Data Governance & Management competence to create a bundle of solutions for future-proof business architectures.
For us, good consulting means working together to develop the most effective, intelligent and sustainable solutions for our customers’ market requirements. In doing so, we focus on people and their thinking, be they customers, employees or alliance partners.
Be a creator and become part of the team!
As part of a dynamic team, you will make a significant contribution to the development of tomorrow’s financial world. Your technical expertise and methodological skills will help solve our clients’ current challenges.
You advise in at least one of the areas of bank management:
Finance & Controlling
Optimization of financial processes, implementation of effective controlling systems, analysis of financial data, development of customized solutions in the area of finance & controlling
Conduct risk analysis and assessments, develop and implement risk management frameworks, create risk strategies and policies
Analyze regulatory requirements, develop and implement appropriate reporting strategies, design and optimize reporting processes and systems, assist in the preparation and submission of regulatory reports, monitor changes in regulatory requirements and adjust reporting strategies
Compliance audits and assessments, development and implementation of compliance programs and policies, identification and monitoring of compliance risks, advice on anti-money laundering and anti-corruption compliance
Analysis and optimization of treasury processes for asset/liability management as well as liquidity, interest and collateral management; design and implementation of the treasury methods and systems/applications required for this purpose, in particular for reporting and analytics; conception and support for scenario and value driver analyses and ideally also in the field of
AI, Data Modeling, Data Lineage, Data Governance
- You analyze issues from different perspectives and define new solution spaces through creative ideas. In this way, you contribute to mastering entrepreneurial challenges and offering our customers innovative approaches.
- You accompany challenging transformation projects at financial service providers holistically from strategy development to implementation.
- You work in agile teams together with our customers and also contribute your own ideas, be it in the design and implementation of target operating models or in the evaluation of bank management methods and architectures.
- You shape your personal development, determine your individual variety of tasks and thus expand your consulting expertise.
- You enjoy developing new approaches and solutions to help your clients move forward on their journey. Your approach is structured and analytical.
- You use your strategic skills to successfully implement the entrepreneurial goals of our clients.
- You have a strong focus on developing business operations and relationships with a clear entrepreneurial focus on customer acquisition
- You communicate clearly and precisely with all stakeholders and thus convey complex topics in an understandable and convincing manner.
- You possess a high level of decision-making skills and the ability to set clear guidelines and common goals.
- You prefer to work in flexible work environments.
- You have strong leadership skills and can successfully develop, inspire and motivate your team.
- You are empathetic and with your team spirit you create a supportive and harmonious working environment where everyone can develop their full potential.
- You have proven mentoring skills and always accompany your team members in their professional and personal development in a goal-oriented manner.
- You are resilient and remain confident under pressure.
- You act with integrity, commitment and trustworthiness both internally and externally.
- You have already worked as a consultant in the financial services sector (banking, capital markets, insurance, asset management).
- You have proven success in project management, customer acquisition, and building and maintaining long-term business relationships.
- You have expertise in one of the bank management topics:
- Finance & Controlling
- Regulatory Reporting
- And ideally some experience in data management.
- You have a successfully completed university degree
- Ideally in the fields of: Business Administration, Information Technology, Business Informatics, Engineering, Industrial Engineering or comparable courses of study.
What you can expect at fink.:
- Attractive salary package
- Fair and flexible vacation policy
- Mobility agreement (rail card / bicycle leasing / company car)
- Flexible home office arrangement
- Additional insurances
Excellent career and development opportunities:
- Training on the job with responsibility from day one
- Established and individual training opportunities (internal and external)
- Career-supporting mentoring/tutoring concept
High class equipment:
- Modern technical equipment
- Company credit card
Further individual benefits such as A fitness offer
Remotely or at one of our locations:
- Munich, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Berlin, Stuttgart, Essen, Münster, Bonn or Bochum
That sounds interesting to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application to email@example.com
The X1F Group offers technology and transformation consulting from a single source, supporting banks, insurance companies, industry and the public sector in the digital transformation with a full service offering. Under its umbrella, X1F bundles specialized, innovative and complementary services for business process and management consulting, platform integration, data analytics, artificial intelligence, security, identity & access management as well as cloud architecture and IT infrastructure. X1F as a holding company, in which funds of the Swiss private investor group Ufenau Capital Partners hold the majority stake, generates annual revenues of more than 150 million euros with its eleven corporate subsidiaries and more than 1000 employees. It offers IT solutions at 37 locations in Europe, the USA, Canada and Australia.