(Senior) Expert (m/f/d) Data Management – Cloud
fink. stands for the highest level of expertise in the efficiency-enhancing transformation of processes, methods, data, and architectures for bank management. fink. combines the know-how of the individual disciplines Finance & Regulatory, Risk & Treasury, and Compliance with a distinctive Data Governance & Management competence to create a bundle of solutions for future-proof business architectures.
For us, good consulting means working together to develop the most effective, intelligent and sustainable solutions for our customers’ market requirements. In doing so, we focus on people and their thinking, be they customers, employees or alliance partners.
Be a creator and become part of the team!
As part of a dynamic team, you will make a significant contribution to the development of tomorrow’s financial world. Your technical expertise and methodological skills will help solve our clients’ current challenges.
- You model and design data models and architectures and support their implementation as part of demanding transformation projects for financial service providers. This also includes the design and implementation of data governance frameworks and operating models.
- You work closely with customers in agile teams and contribute your own ideas.
- You design data and cloud strategies for modern, flexible and scalable ECO systems in bank control.
- You build data warehouses and data lakehouses in the cloud (especially Azure, AWS, Google Cloud). You take into account the specific requirements of the customers and ensure that the systems and processes are efficient, scalable and secure.
- You work daily on data feeds and ETL processes using tools like Databricks, Snowflake, and SQL.
- You enjoy designing and programming cloud architectures for exciting business cases.
- You enjoy developing new approaches and solutions to help your clients move forward on their journey. Your approach is structured and analytical.
- You communicate clearly and precisely with all stakeholders and thus convey complex topics in an understandable and convincing manner.
- You are empathetic and with your team spirit you create a supportive and harmonious working environment where everyone can develop their full potential.
- You prefer to work in flexible work environments.
- You are resilient and remain confident under pressure.
- You act with integrity, commitment and trustworthiness both internally and externally.
- Several years of experience with cloud data warehouses, e.g. Data lakehouse architectures, using tools such as Databricks or Snowflake.
- You have proven success in project management, customer acquisition, and building and maintaining long-term business relationships.
- Knowledge and experience in data modeling, ideally in Financial Services (Banking).
- Experience implementing data governance frameworks.
- Sound knowledge of Python and SQL.
- You ideally have a university degree or vocational training.
What you can expect at fink.:
- Attractive salary package
- Fair and flexible vacation policy
- Mobility agreement (rail card / bicycle leasing / company car)
- Flexible home office arrangement
- Additional insurances
Excellent career and development opportunities:
- Training on the job with responsibility from day one
- Established and individual training opportunities (internal and external)
- Career-supporting mentoring/tutoring concept
High class equipment:
- Modern technical equipment
- Company credit card
Further individual benefits such as a fitness offer
Remotely or at one of our locations:
- Munich, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Berlin, Stuttgart, Essen, Münster, Bonn or Bochum