(Senior) Consultant (m/f/d) Data Management
fink. stands for the highest level of expertise in the efficiency-enhancing transformation of processes, methods, data, and architectures for bank management. fink. combines the know-how of the individual disciplines Finance & Regulatory, Risk & Treasury, and Compliance with a distinctive Data Governance & Management competence to create a bundle of solutions for future-proof business architectures.
For us, good consulting means working together to develop the most effective, intelligent and sustainable solutions for our customers’ market requirements. In doing so, we focus on people and their thinking, be they customers, employees or alliance partners.
Be a creator and become part of the team!
As part of a dynamic team, you will make a significant contribution to the development of tomorrow’s financial world. Your technical expertise and methodological skills will help solve our clients’ current challenges.
You consult in at least one of the areas of data management:
Artificial Intelligence:Identification of use cases for AI in finance, optimization of business processes through AI automation, development and implementation of AI strategies and roadmaps, creation of AI models
Data Modeling:Analysis of data requirements and structures, design and development of data models, data integration and consolidation, optimization of databases and data structures, creation of data warehousing solutions, implementation of database management systems and tools
Data Lineage:Analyze and document data flows, identify and monitor critical data points, create data lineage diagrams and documentation, identify data quality issues and opportunities for improvement, implement tools and technologies for data lineage tracking
Data Governance:Analyze and evaluate data management processes and structures, develop and implement data governance frameworks, establish data standards, policies and processes, monitor data quality and integrity, identify and manage privacy and data security risks
Bank Management:Finance & Controlling, Risk, Regulatory Reporting, Compliance, Treasury
- You analyze issues from different perspectives and define new solution spaces through creative ideas. In this way, you contribute to mastering entrepreneurial challenges and offering our customers innovative approaches.
- You accompany challenging transformation projects at financial service providers holistically from strategy development to implementation.
- You work in agile teams together with our customers and also contribute your own ideas, be it in the design and implementation of target operating models or in the evaluation of bank management methods and architectures.
- You shape your personal development, determine your individual variety of tasks and thus expand your consulting expertise.
- You enjoy developing new approaches and solutions to help your clients move forward on their journey. Your approach is structured and analytical.
- You communicate clearly and precisely with all stakeholders and thus convey complex topics in an understandable and convincing manner.
- You are excited by flexible working environments.
- You are resilient and remain confident under pressure.
- You act with integrity, commitment and trustworthiness both internally and externally.
- You have already worked as a consultant in the area of financial services (banking, capital markets, insurance, asset management)
- You have expertise in one of the Data Management subject areas:
- Artificial intelligence
- Data Modeling
- Data Lineage
- Data Governance
- ideally first experience in an area of bank management (finance & controlling, risk, regulatory reporting, compliance, treasury)
- You have a successfully completed university degree
- Ideally in the fields of: Business Administration, Information Technology, Business Informatics, Engineering, Industrial Engineering or comparable courses of study.
What you can expect at fink.:
- Attractive salary package
- Fair and flexible vacation policy
- Mobility agreement (rail card / bicycle leasing / company car)
- Flexible home office arrangement
- Additional insurances
Excellent career and development opportunities:
- Training on the job with responsibility from day one
- Established and individual training opportunities (internal and external)
- Career-supporting mentoring/tutoring concept
High class equipment:
- Modern technical equipment
- Company credit card
Further individual benefits such as a fitness offer
Remotely or at one of our locations:
- Munich, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Berlin, Stuttgart, Essen, Münster, Bonn or Bochum