Consultant (m/f/d) Bank Management
fink. stands for the highest level of expertise in the efficiency-enhancing transformation of processes, methods, data, and architectures for bank management. fink. combines the know-how of the individual disciplines Finance & Regulatory, Risk & Treasury, and Compliance with a distinctive Data Governance & Management competence to create a bundle of solutions for future-proof business architectures.
For us, good consulting means working together to develop the most effective, intelligent and sustainable solutions for our customers’ market requirements. In doing so, we focus on people and their thinking, be they customers, employees or alliance partners.
Be a creator and become part of the team!
As part of a dynamic team, you will make a significant contribution to the development of tomorrow’s financial world. Your technical expertise and methodological skills will help solve our clients’ current challenges.
- You advise in at least one of the areas of bank management (Finance & Controlling, Risk, Regulatory Reporting, Compliance or Treasury).
- And ideally also in the area of Data Management (AI, Data Modeling, Data Lineage, Data Governance).
- You analyze issues from different perspectives and define new solution spaces through creative ideas. In this way, you contribute to mastering entrepreneurial challenges and offering our customers innovative approaches.
- You accompany challenging transformation projects at financial service providers holistically from strategy development to implementation.
- You work in agile teams together with our customers and also contribute your own ideas, be it in the design and implementation of target operating models or in the evaluation of bank management methods and architectures.
- You shape your personal development, determine your individual variety of tasks and thus expand your consulting expertise.
- You enjoy developing new approaches and solutions to help your clients move forward on their journey. Your approach is structured and analytical.
- You communicate clearly and precisely with all stakeholders and thus convey complex topics in an understandable and convincing manner.
- You are attracted by flexible working environments because you like to drive change processes.
- You are resilient and remain confident under pressure.
- You act with integrity, commitment and trustworthiness both internally and externally.
- You have already worked as a consultant in the financial services sector (banking, capital markets, insurance, asset management).
- You have expertise in one of the bank management topics (Finance & Controlling, Risk, Regulatory Reporting, Compliance or Treasury.
- You ideally have some experience in data management.
- You have a successfully completed university degree
- Ideally in the fields of: Business Administration, Information Technology, Business Informatics, Engineering, Industrial Engineering or comparable courses of study.
What you can expect at fink.:
- Attractive salary package
- Fair and flexible vacation policy
- Mobility agreement
- Flexible home office arrangement
- Additional insurances
Excellent career and development opportunities
- Training on the job with responsibility from day one
- Established and individual training opportunities
- Career-supporting mentoring/tutoring concept
High class equipment:
- Modern technical equipment
- Company credit card
Further individual benefits such as a fitness offer
Remote or at one of our locations:
- Munich, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Berlin, Stuttgart, Essen, Münster, Bonn or Bochum